Buy American made car ! Plez!

I've bought 3 cars in past 10 years. They are all AMerican made. Made in "God Bless America." I've never bought any foreign car in my life. I never buy any Jap, gook or chop stick car. I buy American car because I love America. My country #1. We are the nation of god loving people. I can prove this. Our Amrican car is made 100% real metal while those chop stick jap and gook car is made up of a cheap faked material. No wonder why our made in America is strong. Very strong. Go buy American car to prove what you can do for this country. God Bless America!

Reply to
Phil Breau

Gotta hate that fake metal stuff...

Reply to
Rick Merrill

We the people you are ranting at (that live in the US), aren't we the good ol' USA you love so much?

Buying durable goods, regardless of where they are made, benefits the American economy. Even Toyota has engineering, support staff, and testing grounds here in the good ol' USA.

I believe people who post messages like these often have financial issues in their lives. Rather than admitting fault and taking action, they blame everyone else for their problems. Perhaps they worked form an American manufacturer and were laid off. Perhaps they are just up to their eyeballs in debt and can't see any way out.

If this is you, I'm sorry for your troubles and understand how you feel - I've been there. Ranting at the world will not help you, it will only amplify your despair. Reach out, ask for help. "Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you." I think the one that made that promise is able to keep it.

Larntz

Reply to
Larntz

+----------+ | PLEASE | | DO NOT | | FEED THE | | TROLLS | +----------+ | | | | .\|.||/..
Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I agree....

1989 Dodge Ram 150 LE truck 154,000 miles 1992 Chevrolet Caprice wagon 221,000 miles
Reply to
mark hoffman

You know, if bigots like you are the best advertisement for American-made products, this country is in trouble.

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

Geez, I just got rid of my foreign Japanese, Made in Tennessee, Nissan pickup. And I bought a good old American, Made in Mexico, PT Cruiser.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

He is and this country is. I just watched an advertisement for a "credit" card that draws on home equity...how pathetic to finance a recovery through debt. Long live the King!!!!

God, I love this country...the inmates truly run the asylum.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith

Really? I guess you're not working for a government. If you are working for government job and get an paycheck from Uncle Sam, you wouldn't say America is in big shit trouble.

Reply to
Red Cloud

That's a very artistic sign! Well done.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

If this had been posted to a British-dominated group we would all have treated the OP for what it is, an ironic good laugh.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Yeah racists, criminals, hustlers do run this country. Go visit any big open state country, you will see swamping of KKK, neo-nazi terrorists everywhere. These scums are very violent folks. They want to fight. I dunno why they want to fight. Look at the Hollywood script. What's all about? it's about criminal story.

Reply to
Red Cloud