Lincoln Mark VII LSC's-How do you make it Hot Rod Lincoln?

Just looking At the Auto Trader's looking for a new ride to replace my troubled but Useful '96 Taurus GL Wagon. November is the last car payment after 3 years and 80,000 miles i've racked up on it. Affter
toying going back to sport cars, I've spoted a few LSC's for sale cheap. Now since my father has a 1990 LSC I know a little bit about them And find them to be stylish cars. However, they are heavy, have that silly air ride system, are tuned for hwy driving rather than 1/4 mile trips, and electronic ladden. Being equiped with a 5.0 HO out the box and being able to seat 4 makes it to my maybe list though ( so far A SVX is at the top of the list). Any ideas??
"Tiger" wrote

Well then, it's time to find a wrecked SHO, pull the engine, add a supercharger, maybe even nitrous, and find a mechanic who will put it all into the wagon.
Can't let this guy have ALL the fun... http://www.klimesgroup.com/SHOwagon /

Hi I had 3 Marks all good only problem is sometimes the suspension no motor probs if oil changed and tuned right. 1 Mark I had went 350,000 miles. Good luck