lose speed

something wrong with my car I can't Drive it on the high way it whats to lose speed

Reply to
James Allan

Sorry to hear that... mine runs pretty good, though.

Reply to
Jim Warman

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (James Allan) wrote in news:27806-4C1528DE- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net:

put in a fuel filter. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

Are you driving one of those small or midget Jap cars and trying to go up a hill or a mountain? If that's your problem, you need a car that has more torque. The Japs like to spin up their engines so they can advertize higher HP ratings, but in doing that they loose the torque needed to get the car going and keeping it going on grades.

Reply to
Mike Hunter