lose speed

something wrong with my car I can't Drive it on the high way it whats to lose speed

Add pictures here
āœ–
Sorry to hear that... mine runs pretty good, though.

Add pictures here
āœ–
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (James Allan) wrote in

put in a fuel filter. KB
Add pictures here
āœ–
Are you driving one of those small or midget Jap cars and trying to go up a hill or a mountain? If that's your problem, you need a car that has more torque. The Japs like to spin up their engines so they can advertize higher HP ratings, but in doing that they loose the torque needed to get the car going and keeping it going on grades.

Add pictures here
āœ–