MUSTANG WHEELS?

does anybody know if 18x9 cobra R wheels will fit on a 1990 mustang GT or any suggestions for a wheel on this car, looking for chrome and big.

If you've asked this on the Mustang group and on forums linked by corral.net and havent gotten an answer, continuing to ask on THIS group isnt going to get you one, either.
I, personally, think you're a putz and a biter-on-fads by trying to make the car look like a road-rocket... but that's just my opinion.
you pay..DEAL with it!
On 2 Mar 2006 19:18:13 -0800, "5.0 MUSCLE"

why fuck with it foctard its only a 5 liter mustang thats 16 years old. put your $$$$$$$$ on a real car with real suspension
h u r c