Note to Backyard Mechanic.

I went to Greenville (Dayton area) last weekend to look at a parts car and then to Columbus to pick up my daughter. I gave a big wave and HELLO as I passed by your
area on I70. Hope you caught it. ;)

so that was YOU!!! ;) Cheers!
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, I live in Enon, 'Ahia'... an orange cone on
the highway of life!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Glad ya caught it! Stoped in Crestline at Moyers (junkyard) on the way home. Daughter hated it (didn't want to admit she enjoyed it?), I loved it. Hadn't been there in a while. After about 8 years, old man Sonny actually remembered me! Used to do a lot of biz there.
Nice to know there's more of us in this part of the state. I live in 'Hubriar' Heights. ;)