O2 Sensor Bosch vs. Borg /Warner

Is one better than the other in terms of quality and reliability? This is for a '90 5.0 stock Mustang. The Borg one is cheaper than Bosch on ebay.
Thanks, Ernie
Ernie opined in

both reputable, Bosch invented them

Thanks for you input. Unlike the crust I work with I actually solicited your opinion:)
Ernie