plug tool

I am preparing to pull the engine out of my 95 probe to do some stuff to it and I noticed i am supposed to use some special plug tools for removing the half-shafts. the number i see is 49 G030 455 or
equivalent. If I can't find this tool what's the next best thing to use??
Thanks
Chuck
chuck d opined in

The problem being that the spline gear drops when both are removed at same time, you can use a clean wood dowel to follow the 2nd shaft and hold it in place..
Fluid leakage is another matter, may or may not.