price of a used 428

I bought a 1968 ford 428 c.i. engine and was wondering what a fair price would be.The engine is complete , including A/C and all pulleys .intake and carb- exhaust manifold starter etc.Casting # C86E I think
Thanks Ken Blevins
If you bought it and are happy with it, that is the fair price. Pure economics . john

and
I think he wants to know what 428s similar to his are going for these days. He could have paid $10000 for it, but I'd hardly call that a fair price for a vanilla 428 which probably needs a rebuild anyway.
Cory

price