price of a used 428

I bought a 1968 ford 428 c.i. engine and was wondering what a fair price would be.The engine is complete , including A/C and all pulleys .intake and carb- exhaust manifold starter etc.Casting # C86E I think Thanks Ken Blevins

Reply to
kenneth blevins

johnny

I think he wants to know what 428s similar to his are going for these days. He could have paid $10000 for it, but I'd hardly call that a fair price for a vanilla 428 which probably needs a rebuild anyway.

Cory

Reply to
Cory Dunkle