Ranger Replacement?

There's a veritible flurry of new 'midsized' trucks coming out. The new Frontier is awesome, the new Colorado/Canyon are actually competitive now, and the new Dakota (IMHO) continues to the set the standard. [yes, i left
out toyota, and I really don't have an opinion]
The Ranger has been plugging along in it's non-4-door-form for, what, 20 years now??
Yet I've heard nothing about when Ford is planning a replacement?
Has anyone else heard? J
Free Traffic for Webpreneurs!
Explorer Sport Trac!
You'll laugh harder when you see the sticker price... What a joke!
The new Frontier is mighty sexy, if I didn't have this paid-for 99 Dodge 1500 running so nicely I'd trade for one in a sec...
JS