Ranger Replacement?

There's a veritible flurry of new 'midsized' trucks coming out. The new Frontier is awesome, the new Colorado/Canyon are actually competitive now, and the new Dakota (IMHO) continues to the set the standard. [yes, i left out toyota, and I really don't have an opinion]

The Ranger has been plugging along in it's non-4-door-form for, what, 20 years now??

Yet I've heard nothing about when Ford is planning a replacement?

Has anyone else heard? J

Reply to
Jon R. Patrick

Explorer Sport Trac!

You'll laugh harder when you see the sticker price... What a joke!

The new Frontier is mighty sexy, if I didn't have this paid-for 99 Dodge

1500 running so nicely I'd trade for one in a sec...

JS

J> There's a veritible flurry of new 'midsized' trucks coming out. The new

Reply to
Jacob Suter