Re: 93 Taurus power locks

> > Where are the power lock relays on a station wagon?

wrote

Inside the doors, same as on a sedan.

Well, yeah, the actuator solenoids are in there, but wouldn't the lock/unlock relays be somewhere under the dash or the front seats, or behind a kickpanel?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Well, on a sedan the remote keyless entry module that has relays in it are on the drivers side truck wall behind the strut tower. I could not find a separate module in the manual for the non keyless entry models.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ

there is a "door module" in each door. The window and lock wires go through it. I'm talking non RKE cars here. I don't know if the relays are in that module.

Reply to
-brad-

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Thanks all for the info. Now I'll look at the switch and try to locate the reason the system fails on an intermittent basis.

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
Thomas Moats