Re: 93 Taurus power locks

Well, yeah, the actuator solenoids are in there, but wouldn't the lock/unlock relays be somewhere under the dash or the front seats, or behind a kickpanel?
Bill wrote:

Well, on a sedan the remote keyless entry module that has relays in it are on the drivers side truck wall behind the strut tower. I could not find a separate module in the manual for the non keyless entry models.
BOB
there is a "door module" in each door. The window and lock wires go through it. I'm talking non RKE cars here. I don't know if the relays are in that module.
--
-brad-
The answers to life's problems aren't found at the bottom of a bottle.

Thanks all for the info. Now I'll look at the switch and try to locate the reason the system fails on an intermittent basis.

Ground or switch contacts dirty and pitted.