93 Maxima power locks

Sometimes they work & sometimes not. What's up with that? Sometimes I can lock all doors with the drivers door power lock button on the armrest and or the door lock will lock all the doors at once. Sometimes I have to lock and unlock each door manually, one at a time. Sometimes I can unlock & open the car with the security code on the door & sometimes not; however, the trunk always works on the door security panel.

Reply to
SlateArtist

Sometimes they work & sometimes not. ... One common fault is bad solderwork in the ctrl modules. Another is moisture in the data bus wiring & door 'satellites'. Third is oxidation... etcetc. Whattodo? Check link below.

Reply to
Wiikinki