Yeah, but...

..... what about a Miata?

Read the description first.

XS11E

Ouch! These are the polar opposites of barriers designed to save drivers lives, eh? You hit these (head-on) I guess they figure, you deserve to die!

Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Right, they're designed to stop "crash and grab" bandits or others involved in similar activities. Having the barrier render them dead or unconscious make it easier for law enforcement and cheaper for the taxpayers.

However, I really doubt that's the intent, what it *really* does is force potential crooks to design a different plan as I can't believe anyone would be foolish enough to try and smash through such a barrier... but everytime I figure people can't get any more stupid someone proves me wrong.

Reply to
XS11E