Re: how much longer will my engine last

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Chris P) wrote in

ok last time.. NO IT WONT. not continuing this no more.. Nox COx.. and the last one will not it will not cannot fail.. and u know why cuz their is nothing the owner did to make it smoke / burn oil ;) so the emmisions dont test for oil consumptions
"wabbit" wrote

I hope you don't live in my area.....
"Testing vehicles with obvious smoke emissions pollutes the atmosphere in our testing stations and may endanger the health of the employees and members of the motoring public who are having their vehicles tested at the same time. Due to the potential health risk associated with smoke emissions, your vehicle will not be tested until it does not emit visible exhaust."
Sounds like a technical "fail" to me. :)
MasterBlaster opined

Well Ohio tests for Hydrocarbons and hydrocarbons is "oil".... and you can FAIL HC.
MB, that statement is typical of "guvmint" edicta... I can see it now, people falling like flies.