Re: Removing 93 Taurus sunroof OH console

Hi, I had the same question until I yanked and pulled it down. (had to fix it with JB weld) If you remove the clear lens covers(use a small flat screwdriver to pry
the lens sideways, they bow out and will come free. there is a small tab that you are disengaging) you will see a small phillips screw under both lenses. Remove them and the cover will come loose. The back is held by 2 metal tabs that come loose once the front screws are remover. Hope this helps.
--
sscharlie