Re: When will people Begin to Boycott Exxon/Mobil?

Page 1 of 2

Your spelling matches your logic. The price of a barrel of oil is determined by bidding that takes place at international spot markets, not by Exxon/Mobil.
Second, over 90% over the world's known oil/gas reserves are owned and controlled by government-run oil outfits, not Exxon/Mobil.
In message wrote:

Don't confuse it with facts.
message wrote:

Uhh huh, yeh right, keep critiquing my spelling, and keep buying from exxon. You old bastards sound like an old teacher I had with nothing better to do but point out errors in spelling as opposed to reading the message. The women had something stuck up her ass such as yourself. As I said before I actually right and spell very well. But I am typing, and for thoughs such as yourself grading my spelling I really don't give a damn about typos.

    Aside from your pitiful grasp of the English language, you posts are bereft of logic, as you continue to ignore the valid points about the oil industry that people have posted.     Meanwhile, just plod along in your own little world, avoiding Exxon/Mobil if that makes you happy. I, OTOH, will purchase my gasoline where it's cheapest.

You are no spelling/grammar champ yourself, moron.

    Thanks for agreeing that the OP can't write well, though.

Grow up.

I call it like I see it, champ.

year old.     Grow up..

Well you can do what you want, meanwhile you need to just shut the fuck up about someones spelling until you learn how to spell the word "your".

they get frustrated. Congrats.

Well you brought it up critiquing someones spelling then come to find you are no better. So maybe you do need to shut the F up.

I *tired* to ignore this - and succeeded for a few hours, but... holy mackerel! It's sitting there, just begging. ;-)
Your last stated sentiment is obvious (spell checker ring a bell? I spell well, but can't type worth sh*t, & it shows - usually big-time - when I forget to use my spell checker), but then there's also the syntax. Ex: quite some imagery in the middle of the paragraph ("...had something stuck up her ass such as yourself")! Back to spelling... what was "thoughs" supposed to be? Phonetically, I'm guessing "those", but maybe even "thugs"? When typos interfere with context/comprehension, there's a real problem.
It's true, if your written or spoken language is a mess, people tend to take you less seriously. Your above paragraph had a slew of assorted errors - not easy to ignore when there're so many. That teacher must've had an absolute field day with your writings. Either that, or more likely, as she came across each one, perhaps she slid it to the bottom of the pile, hoping it would somehow magically disappear while she was grading the rest of the papers! ;-P It's quite possible she was truly a stick-in-the-mud, but I also have to feel some sympathy for her.
OTOH, you get credit for spelling "critiquing" correctly, using the adverb "well", the comma after "typing", and... that's about it, really. <eg> You have potential; use it. ;-P
Cathy

Gotta make sure you have every comma, period perfectly and T's crossed before you make your public appearance? Little miss perfect.

English language, which you sorely lack.      Instead, enroll in a remedial English class so that you don't appear to be so ignorant.

I think you need to get a life.

    No, you don't.

Grow up