"Real" Antenna

I have an '04 Crown Vic with the radio antenna in the rear backlight.
Is it possible/practical to install a "real" antenna?
Thanks, Bob

RJL wrote:

Sure. Practical? Depends on where you want it and powered or non powered.
Tiger opined in

Ummm dont get your hopes up too high, performance-wise.

My TC has a similar "hidden" antenna. The radio reception is good. If you are having reception problems, have your dealer look into it. You might have a bad antenna connection, faulty radio, or broken antenna wire.
Rodney
05 Marquis has the antenna on the RR Quarter panel. Maybe the 05 CV too?