"Real" Antenna

I have an '04 Crown Vic with the radio antenna in the rear backlight.

Is it possible/practical to install a "real" antenna?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
RJL

Sure. Practical? Depends on where you want it and powered or non powered.

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

Ummm dont get your hopes up too high, performance-wise.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns959D678A72B42BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

My TC has a similar "hidden" antenna. The radio reception is good. If you are having reception problems, have your dealer look into it. You might have a bad antenna connection, faulty radio, or broken antenna wire.

Rodney

Reply to
Rodney
05 Marquis has the antenna on the RR Quarter panel. Maybe the 05 CV too?
Reply to
Harry Face