rear axel removal

i have a 1993 crown vic and need to take out the rear drivers side axel could somebody tell me the procedure. thank you for your help.

Remove rear cover, remove cross pin retaining bolt, remove cross pin, remove c-clips and pull out axle.

thank you for your help.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:50:16 -0400, "ramdodge"
hey foctard gonna fuck it up yourself are ya
LMFAO hope you have a suitable bearing puller or u can use heat
hurc ast
Bearing puller to remove an axle???

Expect another convoluted nonsensical reply from Bozo. (this ought to be good)
On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:58:47 GMT, aarcuda69062

nelson you know me quite well i see you are quiet too
i taught my apprentice well i c
hurc ast
??whose?ya daddy?96@?yahoo.com wrote:

Convoluted and nonsensical.
You are -so- predictable Bozo.
On Tue, 17 May 2005 05:20:23 GMT, "Jim Warman"

might as well get redy to change the brng or check it good tell me warman what stress would the bearing be under with a wobbly axle lmfao
root cause rememember
hurc ast
Just put this guy on iggy. He's a mental case...