Replacing wiper motor

Guys, I can't get the damn nut off the wiper motor bolt. Turn the nut and the whole shaft turns, there doesn't appear anywhere to grip the shaft. There has got to be a secret to this? Anyone? :)
Thanks guys.
Brad
Hey all, found the solution (and for anyone else): take off the cowl and remove the whole motor with the short arm that links to the larger arms under the cowl. Then when you have the motor out, with the small arm still attached, reef like hell on the damn thing to separte them, attach small arm to new motor (more reefing!) and reinstall. This job goes much easier, I imagine, if you are triple jointed in your fingers and can work blind.
Brad
<DIV>Guys, I can't get the damn nut off the wiper motor bolt. Turn the nut and the whole shaft turns, there doesn't appear anywhere to grip the shaft.&nbsp; There has got to be a secret to this? Anyone?&nbsp; :)<BR></DIV> <DIV>Thanks guys.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Brad</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=