RHD large sedans?

I was just wondering which large 4-door sedans Ford make in a right-hand-drive version. For instance, I don't see any Crown Victorias outside North America, so I'm guessing they're all LHD. I
only really see the smaller Mondeo in Europe, although Australia's Ford Falcons look intriguing. How do people think that Ford's offerings in this class of car vary between different parts of the world?
-- Mark
(snip)

Indeed, some further poking reveals that all Crown Victorias are LHD and all Falcons RHD, at least these days. No surprises there!
-- Mark