Strange Cable Ford sierra 1.6 loose

Hi,
My Sierra is a bit strange the last time. When I stop the engine it doesnt really stop immediatelly but does a few turns and then stop. Sounds strange ...
Look at this foto:
http://kjg-heiligenstein.de/ebay/ford.jpg
perhaps u can help me what that is and how i can reconnect it
chris
--
14:20:57 up 18 days, 5:33, 1 user, load average: 1.62, 1.22, 1.03

Christian Baumann opined in

I have no experience in them, but later cabureted models had an anti-diesel solenoid. Which seems to fit your symptoms.
I think you are right... that cable might fit on that part... so take that part off, print the picture, and go to a Ford parts counter, or a retail parts store

The loose pipe is something to do with the thermostatic air cleaner. The resulting vacuum leak might be the cause of your symptons...