UK Mondeo V6 ST24

Hi
I've seen advertised, a 1999 Mondeo ST24 Estate, with listing of service history and saying it had cambelt changed at 60,000 miles. I thought this
wasn't a requirement with V6 engine, because it is chain driven. Am I wrong?
Thanks
enquirer

The engine has a timing chain.
Perhaps they were stupid and changed the chain.
Or they were just mistaken.
Or they changed the belt that goes from the camshaft to the water pump (it is underneath a cover on the passenger side of the car [o[r the driver side in the US]).
Jeff