TDCI Zetec 130 vs TDCI LX 130

All,

I hope someone can help - I'm looking to buy a used Mondeo 2.0 TDCI

130BHP and I've narrowed it down to 2 cars, ones an LX (2003) and ones a ZETEC (2002) , apart from the obvious model differences, what's the difference in the engines etc. what does the Zetec give me over the LX? All websites I've looked at either don't tell me or elude to the Zetec being sportier??

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

Reply to
nathan.james1978

Are they both TDCI or is the Zetec a TDDI?

Have a look on fordmondeo.org for more info.

Reply to
Dan Gibbs

Both TDCI. I've bought the Zetec one now mainly because it looked a lot nicer, alloys, front fogs and the inside trim was a whole lot nicer, rather than the bland dull charcoal there's some nice silver trim and brushed steel effect around the stereo and dials. I'm assuming that this is the main difference that you can see,I've also heard that the suspesion is different on the Zetec?

Reply to
Cyberjamos

The diffrences are as just cosmetic from

Steel 16" Wheels Electric Windows (x4) Electric Heated Mirrors Air Conditioning Remote Central Double Locking Ford 6000CD Player (some do have the 5000RDS Tape)

Zetec (as LX but with)

16" Zetec Alloys Body Coloured Handles and Bump Strips Front Fog Lights

Zetec-S (as Zetec, but with)

18" Zetec S Alloys Sports front Bumper

Ghia (as Zetec, but with) Automatic Air Conditioning (Climate Contol) Auto Dipping Rear View Mirror Ford 6006 6-disc in dash CD changer Footwell & Map Lights Ghia Interior (velour seats) Ghia 16" Alloys Rear Centre Arm Rest

Ghia X (as Ghia, but with) Leather Interior Cruise Control

17" Ghia Alloys Some have Electric Sunroof
Reply to
Dan Gibbs