Warning Light Info

I just bought a 2001 Windstar SEL a few months ago.Today while driving a strange (to me ) warning light came on but I found the manual with the vehicle is for a 2000 and it doesn't show this device.
It is located just above the battery warning at about the 3,500 RPM area of the tach. It seems to look like a bulbous shaft at a 45 degree lean to the right and there is a arrow with it that seems to indicate some type of rotation. The symbol is amber and my onboard diagnostics did not detect any serious problem witht he vehicle but the light continues to shine. I don't know if it a service indicator of some type or what (94,000 km on vehicle)
Can anyone help me identify the light and how do I extinguish it??
gw wrote:

Might it be a tighten fuel cap light?
Here's a link to where you can download manuals for Ford vehicles.
https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp
Hope this helps.
Bob.
Thanks for the link to the owners' manuals. Yes it was a loose gas cap.. I was on my way to work this morning at 6AM and all of a sudden I realized what the symbol looked like. I hoped out at a light, gave it a 1/4 turn and about 5 minute later the light went out :) Thanks for the help Gary W, Calgary