where is the cruise control?

I just bought a 99 escort LX 4 Dr Sedan, but I am not sure if it has cruise control. And if yes, where to turn it on? How can I figure this out? Thanks!

guitara wrote:

should be right on the steering wheel at 9 oclock and 3 oclock just like most other fords, if you cant see it, it probably doesnt have it.

Ford factory cruise controls have historically been built into the steering wheels. If you don't see "On/Off/Set-Accel/Resume" buttons, then you probably don't have it.

Thank you guys very much!
guitara wrote:

you can probably get a copy of the original window sticker or the info on it a Ford dealer.
Jeff