where is the cruise control?

I just bought a 99 escort LX 4 Dr Sedan, but I am not sure if it has cruise control. And if yes, where to turn it on? How can I figure this out? Thanks!

Reply to
guitara

should be right on the steering wheel at 9 oclock and 3 oclock just like most other fords, if you cant see it, it probably doesnt have it.

Reply to
Picasso

Ford factory cruise controls have historically been built into the steering wheels. If you don't see "On/Off/Set-Accel/Resume" buttons, then you probably don't have it.

Reply to
Tim J.

Thank you guys very much!

Reply to
guitara

you can probably get a copy of the original window sticker or the info on it a Ford dealer.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff