2001 focus

Whats up guys. My G/F just said that her battery ligh came on and that her power steering got all tight while she was driving also her a/c stop blowing cold air .....I have no idea what that could be...Can
anyone help me?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

stop charging the battery, runs the power steering, which would stop giving power assist, and runs the compressor which would make the AC fail.

Thats what i figured Thank You very much for your help.