Any way to install tachometer in 2005 Focus ZX3?

I recently bought a 2005 Focus ZX3, and I am surprised that it has no tachometer. Is there any way to install one?
-Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Or in a ZX4? The silly little up arrow is wrong far more often than it's right, or so it seems to the sense of feel.

The problem with installing a tach in these cars is the type of ignition system. Since it has what is called a "double-spark" arrangement, you need a tach that has a setting for two cylinders. The only add-on tach I could find with that setting was a very expensive 14000 rpm motorcycle racing tach. So what I did was get a recycled cluster and stick it it. They're not expensive or hard to find, and fairly easy to install, but the problem is the odometer reading will be off.