Bent rims

Anyone have experience in buying cheap 16" rims for ZX3. I bent 2 in the past 3 monthes.
Original rims are pretty expensive around $200.
Are there places than can fix out of round bent rims?
Tirerack has some close outs but they are a little wider.
Should I wait till I have 4 bent rims and then replace the set?