Bye Bye Focus

Decided to trade my Focus in for a new Golf GT TDi.

Nice, but then what is the reason you are posting this to alt.autos.ford.focus?
Wondering
--
Michael Heiming

No life of his own.
Have you priced the cost and/or work to change the timing belt on a TDI?
Warning, there are many images, this could take a bit of time to download
http://www.tdiclub.com/articles/A3-TimingBelt /

Make sure you get the EGR mod done, add cetane every time you fill up and use Delvac or Amsol oil. Oh, and stay away from VW service departments...
Oh, and just drive.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"

Whats the EGR mod out of interest??
tim..
VW TDI engines will supposedly gunk up the intake manifold if you are not careful on the diesel you run. There's a real simple mod done with a laptop that turns it way down, you get a little more power & smoke and don't gunk up your intake. Ck the VW newsgroups or better yet, Fred's TDI site.
--
Raider Rick
"Just drive, baby"

Well, I wouldn't have asked, if you had done this complete post in the first place. I didn't wanted to offend you, but then there are lots of trolls these days on usenet and your post did sound like that.
Sorry, if I got you wrong!
--
Michael Heiming

Apology accepted.

Oh well, thx.
BTW Shows perfectly your arrogance, but then one top posting clueless about usenet M$-OE user less in this ng.
;)
--
Michael Heiming

Best of luck with your new VW. Before you go, did you get a good return on your Focus when you traded or sold it?
Rob
"MJN" wrote ...