Bye bye Swift?

I *may* have found myself a rather lovely BX 16v :)

It's a phase 2 in black with black leather and air-con (needs regassing though). It's got MoT till March but the guy is gonna put it in for a new one this week, and if it passes ok (should do according to him) then he's interested in my Swift, so may just do a straight swap.

Am I doing the right thing? I think so, but would be sorry to see the Swift go.

Watch this space!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Are the phase 2 ones still the 1.9 Mi16 engine? Cos they must be getting pretty rare by now...

Reply to
DanTXD

Aye, that be them - 160bhp jobbies. And you'll probably never see one with leather AND air con again for a long time :) So fingers crossed this all works out!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

And he wants to swap for the Swift?!

Reply to
DervMan

Maybe. Although I'm not convinced he will want to once he realised how little toys there are in comparison to the BX!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Quite. I'd have the BX even if Tim would never buy me lunch ever again.

Reply to
DervMan

Luckily there's been a fair amount of other interest in the Swift, so with any luck I may be able to just buy the BX straight out when it's ready.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs