Central locking problems

UK 1.8 LX
Hi Group
I parked up my car and double locked it at lunchtime, when I got back I tried to unlock all doors but nothing happened. I discovered the drivers
side rear door was unlocked and that the passenger front door could be unlocked with the key, the other two doors could not be unlocked at all either from inside or out.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks.
Martin
Sorted, Fuse No.63 on the BACKof the fuse box a bastard to get at but cost me 20p!!!
--
Martin

"Martin" < snipped-for-privacy@work.com> wrote in message
Martin. There are fuses on the back side of the fuse box? What the Hell were they thinking??
Rob
"Martin" wrote ...

Basic Wedge wrote:

Making efficient use of space, I would imagine.
Haven't you ever seen a printed circuit assembly with components on both sides?
Certainly. Many times. But such components are _never_ intended to be serviced by their users. Automotive fuses aren't quite in the same catagory, are they? Apples and oranges my friend :)
Rob
"Mark Olson" wrote ...

Just the one I think (naturally the one I want).
Is it just me, but if you where designing a fuse box surely one on the considerations would be to make the fuses easily accessible? very strange!
--
Martin

"Basic Wedge" < snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca> wrote in message
They design things so you go to the main dealer to get it fixed
So they can charge you $50 for a fuse...