Central locking had locked fuel filler flap!

Is there a way of releasing a locked fuel filler flap when the central locking packs up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Robbins

Car model ?

My A4 explains how to do it in the manual.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

There's usually a manual release somewhere inside the boot, behind the trim. What car is it?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Is this an A6 in teh 92 to 97 model year? This happened to me. There is a way to get to teh cable behind teh trim. Just reach in an pull teh cable back towards you.

Tony

96 S6
Reply to
Tony