Electrics for UK Towbar

I'm looking to purchase a Witter Towbar for my UK 2002 Focus 5-Door Hatchback. I'm trying to understand how the electrics are connected. I seem to recall that it was possible to get "plug in" electrics that connected
into one of the rear light clusters but can't recall if this was true or indeed where I might get them from. All the online suppliers of electrics imply that some wiring is required. While that's not a problem in itself, I was looking for advice from anyone who's done this as to where I should be making the connections if I go for a manual wired kit. Obviously if I wasn't dreaming and there is plug in electrics available, any information on where I might source these from would be great!
Many Thanks
Bill
"Bill Jones" wrote...

this may help :