Focus UK, 17" wheel upgrade

Anyone recommend a wheel upgrade. The 17" alloys look so much nicer. Would be good to hear about price, quality, tyres to use etc
thanks

Are you refering to the 17" 's as fitted to the mp3? Yes they look very nice, but I would be worried about tyre replacement cost, kerbing damage and most importantly excessive harshness from the 45 profile tyres??
Tim..
Thx and understood. I can live with that, looks mean more to me this time!

Hi
I bought a Focus TDCI Ghia brand new in June, the car is superb and looks stunning in black however the ghia alloys are UGLY!!!! So I've had the MP3 alloys fitted. Cost for the alloys (four) 450 and the tyres (Dunlop SP Sport) 130 each. Expensive, maybe but the car looks the dogs, handles better than before and looks even better, best thing is as they are a standard Ford part they do not need to be declared to the insurance company. Although I have put locking wheel nuts on two studs for each wheel!!

Got any photos or links showing both sets of wheels on the car?
Cheers