Central Locking: Can you get trunk/boot operation to open doors at same time

Its a bit annoying after opening the trunk/boot to put the shopping in, only to find that I then also have to unlock the doors to get in. Thought this would be standard(it is on other cars I've owned)

Can the dealer do this

Thanks

Reply to
Robin Smith

Personally I prefer that my car not do that as I generally load my car then take the cart back into the store and I'd have to make sure the car was locked before I left it. Were your other cars a single button unlock or did they have a seperate button for the rear door ? Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

Seperate

Reply to