Ford 30 Day Exchange

Does anyone know if the 30 day exchange policy applies to cars purchased from US dealers?
I purchased a '03 Focus on 6/14 and it was in an accident on 6/23 (other
driver was at fault). I would like to know if this accident has invalidated any warrantees or protections I would have from Ford with the purchase of a new car. I read some places that there is a program from "Ford Direct" that you can take advantage of a 30 day/1,000 mile exchange, but I can not find any more information.
Thank you.

invalidated
Ford doesn't have any policies like a 30/1000 mile return policy. Some independent dealerships, however do have similar policies. The Ford dealership I work at has a 3day like it or return it policy on all new and used cars.
As far as an accident voiding your warranty, it all depends on how much damage was done. If you insurance company totals the vehicle because of the damage, your vehicle will have a branded title, which means only emission claims and safety recalls can be made on the vehicle under warranty. Let me emphasis though, your title will NOT become branded unless the insurance company totals the vehicle is totaled, in which case you won't own the vehicle anymore. If the vehicle is not totaled, it will not affect you warranty.
Hope that helps. c.

Usually a police report would have to have been filed on the accident, and then they would have to had released the information from that municipality. Most accidents that result in less than a total loss never show up on Carfax.
Roger