Ford Focus Ghia 2005 Warmup from outlet at night

Hi,
I own a gasoline driven Ford Focus Ghia 2005 and a parking space with an electrical outlet.
I would very much like to wake up to a nicely warmed car, with a
charged battery and heated engine.
I've looked around for solutions and the only ones I can find involves installing a system completely independent of the systems already in the car, and it's so ugly I would prefer to freeze in the morning and push the car to start it.
Does a system exist, which integrates nicely with the car, maybe even controlled by the existing car electronics?
What would you suggest?
Regards,
Tov Are Jacobsen
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:52:25 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"wrote:

Defa WarmUp seems a obvious choice http://www.defa.com/heating_news.php3?aidd6&lang=1&ndid It does not seem invasive with just the small heater (when installing the Termini™ 1350) occupying a few cubic centimeters on the passenger side and the other part hidden in the engine bay or visible as a small connector mounted to the front (or side!) of the car - http://www.defa.com/heating4.php3?aid=4&lang=1&ndid
Add pictures here
✖
Rolf Egil Sølvik wrote:

ctek car chargers are very small and semi-automatic. http://www.ctek.com/EN-GB/Default.aspx