Newbie to the group and to the Focus

Hello all,
I just signed up to this newsgroup and purchased a 2001 ZX3 a few weeks back.
I've read few posts on this newsagroup and am very impressed by the
knowledge of the people on this group and the great resource this newsgroup is. I will remain a member of this group, no doubt about it.
Needless to say, I love the Focus. The ZX3 that I have had 34,000 miles on it when I bought it. It now has 37,000 on it. I love it. My wife loves it. And, it is a great car to drive. This car is the smaller version (2 Door) with a 2.0 Liter L4 SFI ZETEC DOHC engine. I mean to tell you this car has ample get up and go. I considered Hondas and Volkwagons and am totally, TOTALLY, pleased with this little car. Great gas mileage and very comfortable for a small car. I love it.
Just wanted to say HI and add my name to the growing list of happy Focus owners.
Rob

on
Welcome aboard Rob. This is a great group except that we sometimes have to do a little troll search and destroy, but even that can be fun.