Newbie to the group and to the Focus

Hello all,

I just signed up to this newsgroup and purchased a 2001 ZX3 a few weeks back.

I've read few posts on this newsagroup and am very impressed by the knowledge of the people on this group and the great resource this newsgroup is. I will remain a member of this group, no doubt about it.

Needless to say, I love the Focus. The ZX3 that I have had 34,000 miles on it when I bought it. It now has 37,000 on it. I love it. My wife loves it. And, it is a great car to drive. This car is the smaller version (2 Door) with a 2.0 Liter L4 SFI ZETEC DOHC engine. I mean to tell you this car has ample get up and go. I considered Hondas and Volkwagons and am totally, TOTALLY, pleased with this little car. Great gas mileage and very comfortable for a small car. I love it.

Just wanted to say HI and add my name to the growing list of happy Focus owners.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Osborn

"Rob Osborn" wrote

Welcome aboard Rob. This is a great group except that we sometimes have to do a little troll search and destroy, but even that can be fun.

Reply to
Dave Gower