Non-Collapsable Side Mirrors

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:34:15 -0600, Roarmeister

Mine have the electric heating (activated with the rear screen heating element) and electric adjustment (little joystick type affair on the drivers side door) I do like the electric folding mirrors that are becoming more popular these days the Focus mirrors do appear to be quite wide and easily broken
Thank you! That was what I have been looking for. But at 199 pounds, I could buy a whole bunch of non collapsing ones...matter of fact, I already have!

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FPU&Product_Code=FPF