Phone Won't Stay Paired

I have a 2011 Ford Focus with MS SYNC. It seems like almost every time I get in the car, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth phone with SYNC. Does anyone else here have this problem?

Tom L

Reply to
Tom Lake

Do you have a warranty? A Ford dealer with a service department near by?

If so, I would go there.

Did you update the software on the MySync? That might help too.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

Do you have a warranty? A Ford dealer with a service department near by?

If so, I would go there.

Did you update the software on the MySync? That might help too.

Jeff

Thanks for the quick reply, Jeff. I did buy the car from the Ford dealer right here in the town where I live. I sent the service department an email. They've always been good at responding. Let's see how they do this time. As for the software, SYNC says everything's up-to-date and no updates are available.

Tom L

Reply to
Tom Lake