Phone Won't Stay Paired

I have a 2011 Ford Focus with MS SYNC. It seems like almost every time I get in the car, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth phone with SYNC. Does anyone
else here have this problem?
Tom L
On 5/9/11 6:58 AM, Tom Lake wrote:

Do you have a warranty? A Ford dealer with a service department near by?
If so, I would go there.
Did you update the software on the MySync? That might help too.
Jeff
"dr_jeff" wrote in message
On 5/9/11 6:58 AM, Tom Lake wrote:

Do you have a warranty? A Ford dealer with a service department near by?
If so, I would go there.
Did you update the software on the MySync? That might help too.
Jeff
Thanks for the quick reply, Jeff. I did buy the car from the Ford dealer right here in the town where I live. I sent the service department an email. They've always been good at responding. Let's see how they do this time. As for the software, SYNC says everything's up-to-date and no updates are available.
Tom L