Ford Focus Mobile Phone Holder?

'ere, can anyone recommend a mobile phone bracket for a Ford Focus? (not the very latest shape)

There isn't anywhere obvious, the dash won't secure those sticky pad type holders and the vent mounts pull down the vents and the phone flops around. All I want was a bracket that holds the phone so I can dial and see incoming calls whilst I use a bluetooth headset. I was reluctant to drill holes in the dash but I'm stuck now!

Reply to
Brownie

Grant

If you don't use the ashtray, try a dollop of bluetac in it and angle the phone so you can see it. Alternativley if you don't mind drilling some holes in the ashtray, you can get a more permanent fitting.

Reply to
Jo King

I've just ordered an angled mount for my car but it looks good to me :-) There's also the option of then either getting their mobile phone holder with the clip or buying one of your own and drilling it onto the proclip to save putting holes in your dash.

Em

Reply to
Emma

You don't get much for £23 do you .lol Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

Get a small enough phone and stick it in the ashtray.

Unless you smoke of course.

Reply to
Chris Street

In this case the phone is the least of your worries.....

Andy

Reply to
akd

The message from akd contains these words:

D'yer know - if they'd spelt that "jeans" they might have got some of the chavette premums to take note.

Reply to
Guy King