Re: 2000 ZX3 AC question

i've got the 2001 focus se. i'd like to drop in some 134 on the low side. i see the low side pressure sensor on the tubing by the evap. can that be
used as a charge port? Also see the high side sensor...don't see anything else that might be a charge port and my manual just says "take it to the dealer" (love that manual).
If you find out, please tell me.
the port to charge the ac is in front of the right front wheel. this is the low side port. I just charged mine and it required I remove the right front wheel to get to it