Re: Steering responsiveness

wrote:

pressures are right for load, tire size etc. A little too much air in the fronts without the same increase in the rears will make the steering feel too lively. Geoff.

You are wise.
I agree with you so much, I must strive not to be a fanatic.
I once had a car (it was a Lexus but the guts was a Camry) that had a brilliant mix of "cushy" and "responsive." I was amazed because I'd always thought you couldn't get anything close to both in the same auto.
But out "on the edge," it's still true. I am tolerant of those who want their car to be soft and comfy. Those cars are not necessarily "dangerous."
But I absolutely want the road feel.
Focus is actually a good mix, too (there are autos with even better road feel, for sure.) But I'm glad Ford went with a big emphasis on good feel.