Strange CD player problem on 2002 focus

I have recently purchased a 2002 Focus Zetec 1.6 with the Ford 6000CD radio fitted.

The problem is that none of the buttons on the front of the radio are responding and neither are the column controls

There is power reaching the radio, and the power/volume control wheel is working, but there is nothing else working

this is very, very strange...

Reply to
Thomas Edwards

responding and neither are the column controls

Reply to
Thomas Edwards

You could try:

They are usually quite good over there. I know there is a software update to that radio, not sure if that would solve your problem though.

Reply to
Kev

Do you have the owner's manual? Is there an antithief device that must be in the radio for it to work?

Reply to
James