Strange CD player problem on 2002 focus

I have recently purchased a 2002 Focus Zetec 1.6 with the Ford 6000CD radio fitted.
The problem is that none of the buttons on the front of the radio are
responding and neither are the column controls
There is power reaching the radio, and the power/volume control wheel is working, but there is nothing else working
this is very, very strange...

Thomas Edwards wrote:

http://www.ffoc.co.uk/forum /
They are usually quite good over there. I know there is a software update to that radio, not sure if that would solve your problem though.
--
See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk
Thomas Edwards wrote:

Do you have the owner's manual? Is there an antithief device that must be in the radio for it to work?