suspension creaks on ZX3

Going over bumps slowly elicits audible creaks and sounds from the suspension. Sounds are coming from the right and left rear and right front. Bushings?
At speed there appear to be no sounds whether on a smooth road or bumpy one.
2000 ZX3 (US version)

On my 2000 wagon it turned out to be the front sway bars.
I had to have 'front droplinks' replaced on my vehicle: One in particular became creaky, then OK for a while then bad again. Apparently they are sealed units so cannot be repaired, only replaced. They go dry and could eventually snap. Don't even know if your vehicle had same suspension design as my European model though!
Mike2 wrote:

Ron

I had the same problem on my 2001 focus. It turned out to be the sway bar links.