W123 Coupe Body Creaks

When the temperature started to drop, my 230CE developed some pretty loud creaks. I do not hear it when at freeway speeds, but when driving in parking lots it is very loud. By bouncing corners it seems to be at the right front.

Is there a usual suspect? Can it be repaired by lubrication?

Thanks

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

A body creak is unlikely unless it was in a crash; it is a unibody - all welded.

Possibilities: control arm bushings or shock absorber.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach