Transaxle Dipstick Location

I bought a 2001 ford focus ZX3 with manual transmission. According to the handbook there should be a transaxle fluid dipstick near the battery. I cannot find it. Who can help me?

I'm not familiar with your particular model but here in UK, manual transmissions have not been fitted with dipsticks for decades. I suspect the manual you have has been written for the auto box model or edited from the auto box version with this part left in error.
Bob