Trunk ajar light - disable?

Does anyone know an easy way to disable the trunk ajar light? My trunk ajar light is on even though the trunk is closed. I would like to disable the sensor in the trunk which gives the signal that the trunk is ajar.
Thanks! 986

Might make sense to check the switch, is it dirty?
hth,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:22:33 -0400, The Real Tom <tom @ www.Love-Calculators.com> wrote:

--
Donald Gray
yup...cleaned switch and it works fine...thanks!