Trunk ajar light - disable?

Does anyone know an easy way to disable the trunk ajar light? My trunk ajar light is on even though the trunk is closed. I would like to disable the sensor in the trunk which gives the signal that the trunk is ajar.

Thanks!

986
Reply to
986

Might make sense to check the switch, is it dirty?

hth,

tom @

The Real Tom

or even come loose and moved out of position...

Reply to
Donald Gray

yup...cleaned switch and it works fine...thanks!

Reply to
986