1995 F150 Check engine light

The engine runs real rough like a cylinder is not firing. the check engine light comes on after about 5 minutes of running. The manual saya the light is related to emmissions and should be taken in for service.

What might I check? There is not an OBD plug that I could find.

tia jim

Reply to
Marvin Oliver

The light may or may not be related to emissions. You need to find out what the code is that turned the check engine light on. All you really need is a wire:

After counting the flashes to obtain the code, use these charts to determine the meaning:
Without that information all anyone can do is guess.

HTH,

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson