351W crossover pipe interchangeability?

I have posted this question before and was told to "get it made in a muffler shop". That is not what I'm asking. I seek info on interchangeability and intend to install it myself. PLEASE don't give me advice like this, only information on what will fit. Thanks in advance.

My 81 E150 w/351W needs a new crossover pipe, which I'm told is no longer available. The pipe and the converter were separate. On the 82 & up to (?) the converter is a part of the crossover pipe, sold as a unit.

Will this fit my 81? Has anyone had experience with this situation? Thanks in advance

Reply to
thomas graham