95 Aerostar airbag warning light is blinking in code(s).

I have a blinking airbag warning light on dash. Codes have varied, usually starting with one, then switching to another. Keeps up for whole trip. Flashing sequences are, in frequency of occurrence: 2-4, 5-1, 3-2, and 1-3. Could be coincidental, but I had no warning light before my lower radiator hose ruptured and engine overheated without normal thermostat warning. I smelled odors and saw smoke near engine similar to oil burn-off which, in hindsight, might have been an overheated wiring harness. Can anyone help translate the code and/or symptoms? I'm about to take a well deserved vacation, and need to know what I can do cheaply to diagnose and repair.

Reply to
Diogenes